Saturday, February 7, 2009

VW Front Drive Axles (Auburn - Seattle, WA) $100

I have a brand new drivers side cv axle and a used (but in good working condition) passenger side cv axle. They were pulled from a 96 jetta automatic car that is being swapped to a 5 speed. They should fit any automatic 2.0L mk3 jetta, golf, or gti. If you have any questions let me know. Like I said the drivers side is brand new and the passenger side is in good working condition. I am looking for $100 OBO for the pair. Let me know if you have any questions or are wondering if these cv joints will work for your application.

These axles will fit:

1995 - 2002 CABRIO

1993 - 1999 JETTA

1993 - 1999 GOLF

1995 - 1997 PASSAT

The best way to reach me is by e-mail which will go directly to my phone and I can get back to you asap. Again don't hesitate to ask questions or shoot me an offer.

Thanks,

Kenny

KenNetzer@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment